The Alliance of M&A Advisors is proud to feature this list of experts of all types:
Corey has over 25 years of experience as an entrepreneur, tax and business advisor, and as a specialist in SEC accounting and audit services. Additionally, Corey has experience serving as a Private Equity and Technology Industry Group Practice Leader for a top 20 accounting firm.
Corey has successfully guided his clients through all facets of the mergers and acquisitions transaction cycle to help them make critical decisions while ensuring transactions are strategic and seamless. In 2015, He was selected as the winner of the SmartCEO award for Industry CPA Leader in New York. Corey has completed over 300 M&A transactions and was the lead partner at the firm awarded M&A Advisor’s Accounting/Due Diligence Firm of the Year award in 2017 as well as being nominated as Dealmaker of the Year by ACG New York and M&A Advisor.
- Deep experience advising private equity funds, hedge funds, banks, broker-dealers, investor relations firms and various other financial services companies.
- As a business consultant, Corey has worked with CEOs and CFOs, as well as the boards of both public and private clients.
- Has performed due diligence and negotiations on both the buy and sell sides. Corey also has experience preparing business plans and initial public offerings (IPO).
- Significant experience with cash flow and productivity analysis to help scale businesses for growth.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in complex tax structuring and planning.
- Licensed CPA in the state of New York
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting and Finance, SUNY Buffalo
- Moderated “ACG NY’s “M&A Landscape: Diving into Four of the Hot Industry Sectors””, 2017
- Moderated “The M&A Advisor Summit”, 2017
- Authored “Global Investment Landscape and Outlook for M&A Activity in 2016”, 2016
- Authored “How to Maximize ROI After Buying a Company”, 2016
- Authored “How to Secure Funding When It Is Hard to Find”, 2016
- Authored “Mergers & Acquisitions: A Look at the Year Ahead”, 2016
- Moderated “The M&A Advisor Emerging Leaders Summit”, 2016
- Moderated “LICA’s Technology Capital Forum”, 2016
- Moderated “ACG NY’s Value Creation Event”, 2016
- Moderated “The M&A Advisor Summit”, 2016
- Presented at “LICA’s “Growing Your Business from the Ground Up””, 2016
- Authored “SEC Approves New Class of Crowdfunding Investors”, 2015
- Authored “2016 Mergers & Acquisitions Middle-Market Investor Outlook”, 2015
- Moderated “LICA’s Technology Capital Forum”, 2015Moderated “The M&A Advisor Summit”, 2015